Adding a forum to your Facebook page has become much important as it may be useful for much users to ask their questions and it would increase their love over your page. And so here is a good tutorial on how to add a forum to your Facebook page. And so lets get started. What I am actually doing here is creating a forum website and installing it in your facebook page as a tab which would enable your users to post their questions and discuss about it.
- A web host (we will say on how to get it)
- A Facebook Fan Page
Getting started :
The first thing that you are gonna need is a web host. The following is the name of the web host that I am gonna use for this tutorial.
- Click on the image to go to the website.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Click on clients are in the top.
- Choose "Order Hosting Only" in the following page.
- In the next page click on Choose Plan next to the text FREE
- Click on "I want to use a free subdomain." And in the text box below enter any name. Maybe the name of your Facebook fan page.
- Make sure you select 6serve.com in the next field.
- Click on Continue.
- In the following page dont do any modifications and click on "Add To Cart".
- Click on Checkout in the following page.
- Complete the sign up. (Dont Panic this is COMPLETELY FREE)
- Your account will be activated soon.
After Activation :
The thing that you need to do after activation of your Web Host is to install the Forums software in your website. To do so follow the below steps.
- Login to your cPanel whose details will be given in the mail that you received on activation.
- Find "Softaculous" in your cPanel and click on it.