1. Login to your plus account.And navigate to your profile where you can find your # number. You can find your # number from your profile URL.
2. Now navigate to the following URL :
http://plusfeed.appspot.com/YOUR PROFILE # NUMNBER HERE
Paste it in your browser's address bar and dont forget to replace "YOUR PROFILE # NUMNBER HERE" with your own profile number that you got from step 1.
3. You will now see a page that shows some XML codes. Note down this URL and this is your feed's URL.
4. Now go to feedburner and enter the URL in the text box given there and click on the next button.
6. And click the next button in the following pages too.
7. Now you will be shown a page where you will be asked to add your feed to blogger.Ignore that page and navigate to Publish tab on the top.
8. Click Buzz Boost in the left sidebar. Enter your needs and click on the activate button.
9. After you have activated it you will get an HTML code which you can add it to your blog to see your Google plus feed on your blog.
This feed will have a simple appearance. You can make some tweaks using CSS and add it to your site so that it suits to your site. But if your templates background is white then the default one will suit you.
And thats it. Hope this was a useful tutorial. Do your like it ? Then subscribe to us to get such more tricks. Or do you have any problems just mention then in comments...